Frequently Asked Questions
- Can my guest be another prospective student?
Every student should register separately for the event.
- Where do I check-in for the event?
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with details for parking, check-in, directions, and your agenda based on the campus you are visiting.
- How do I make a change to my agenda?
Contact the Future Sun Devil Welcome Center at (480) 727-4531. Submit this form to cancel your reservation and some one will contact you soon.
- How do I cancel my reservation?
Please visit the Cancellation form to cancel any part of your More to Explore reservation
- What do I do if I do not receive a confirmation email after I register online?
First, check your junk mail and/or your ASU email account if you registered with your ASURITE account; if you cannot find it there, please contact the Future Sun Devil Welcome Center at (480) 727-4531
- Is there a list of hotels that give a discount for visitors of ASU?
- Is there any type of public transportation that I can take from the airport or hotel to get to campus?
Choosing alternative transportation can reduce traffic congestion, air pollution, and personal automobile fuel and maintenance expenditures. We encourage visitors to use the Valley Metro bus routes and the METRO light rail allow for travel to campus and the greater Phoenix area.